Skiing and snowboarding are fun, regardless of whether you take one-to-one lessons or a group class. Book your professional skiing or snowboarding lessons at Swiss Ski School Interlaken and weave your way through the Jungfrau skiing region.
Would you or your children like to learn to ski or snowboard? Swiss Ski School Interlaken, a branch of Swiss Ski School Kleine Scheidegg, offers professional skiing, snowboarding and telemark lessons. Whether on a one-to-one basis or in a group class, our professional snow sports instructors’ infectious enthusiasm and commitment will transform you into a winter sports pro. Surrounded by snow-covered mountain peaks at the foot of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, we welcome guests from around the world. Swiss Ski School Kleine Scheidegg was founded in 1935 and is the highest ski school in Switzerland. Have fun on the ski slope or enjoy a guided tour through the deep, powdery snow!
Your highlights at a glance
- Professional skiing or snowboarding lessons
- One-to-one lessons or group classes
- First Ski Experience package including ski pass, hire of ski equipment and ski lessons
- One-to-one telemark lessons
- Individual tours through the Jungfrau skiing region
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“My two children learned to ski at Swiss Ski School Interlaken. Thanks to the professional skiing lessons, they can now ski down the slopes safely and stylishly.”
- Bring your own ski equipment or hire it on the spot.
- Weatherproof winter sports clothing must be worn
- Wear sun cream to protect yourself against the winter sun