Fly with an experienced paraglider pilot or a hang glider pilot over Interlaken. As you glide through the air, you’ll be able to admire the beautiful alpine panorama and enjoy the view of Lakes Thun and Brienz. Would you prefer to remain on solid ground? Hire a bike or an electric scooter – an E-Vespino – and discover Interlaken.
Whether in winter or summer, a paragliding flight is an unforgettable experience whatever the time of the year. Fly in the morning from the Niederhorn or enjoy an evening flight from the Schynige Platte. The Holiday Region Interlaken offers a variety of paragliding options. Hang gliding is a bona fide flying experience. Fly with an experienced hang glider pilot from Beatenberg to Interlaken. Do you enjoy cycling or would you rather ride an electric scooter? Discover Interlaken on a bike or E-Vespino.
Your highlights at a glance
- Tandem paragliding flights available at any time of the year
- Tandem hang glider flights available from May to October
- Hire a bike or an E-Vespino
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I really loved the scenery, even on the trip to the take-off site. I was so looking forward to my flight.”
- Appropriate footwear and clothing are recommended for tandem flights
- Paraglider passengers should weigh between 30 kg and 100 kg
- Hang glider flights are only offered from May to October
- Hang glider flights are for those aged seven and over and weighing between 30 kg and 90 kg
- Those aged 16 and above can drive an E-Vespino without a licence