Free falling is an unforgettable experience. Get your adrenalin kick in the Swiss Alps by skydiving from a plane or helicopter. Whether summer or winter – skydiving will make you feel truly alive.
Fly by plane from Reichenbach to 4000 m above sea level and get an adrenaline rush from skydiving. You’ll see the mountain peaks, glaciers and lakes of the Bernese Oberland during your 45-second jump. After your jump, you’ll experience a gentle landing back at Reichenbach airfield. Would you prefer to jump out of a helicopter? No problem! Skydiving is an unforgettable experience that makes your pulse beat faster. You can purchase a video of your skydiving flight to share the experience with your family and friends.
Your highlights at a glance
- Your parachute jump can be from a plane or a helicopter
- Sightseeing flights and historical flights
- Purchase a video of your skydiving experience
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"What an unforgettable experience! My pulse raced as the plane’s door was opened and we leapt into the void. Free falling was an indescribable experience and I’m so glad I managed to pluck up the courage to do it."
- Transport from Interlaken or meet at Reichenbach airfield
- Minimum age for a helicopter jump is 16 years, with the parents’ signature
- Allow about three hours for your skydiving experience
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Maximum weight = 95 kg for a helicopter parachute jump and 105 kg for an airplane parachute jump