The Swiss Alps as you’ve never seen them before: in the Bernese Oberland you embark on an unforgettable flying experience. From a spectacular flying tour over Interlaken to a trip to the Matterhorn or even Mont Blanc, the sky is the limit. If none of that takes your fancy: how about a breathtaking glacier landing?
Have you ever seen a glacier from above? On a plane or helicopter tour you can. Depart from Reichenbach Airport and take a tour of the skies over Interlaken or to the Matterhorn or Mont Blanc. You will be in the air for around about an hour. A breathtaking glacier landing is even possible by plane in winter, depending on how much snow there is. By helicopter, glacier landings can be made throughout the year. Take a 20- or 30-minute helicopter tour from the Heliport in Lauterbrunnen to the three famous peaks of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
Your highlights at a glance
- Glacier landing by helicopter or, in winter, by plane
- Flying tour over Interlaken, to the Matterhorn or Mont Blanc
- Helicopter tour from Lauterbrunnen
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “A flying tour from Reichenbach is a spectacular experience. First of all, I flew over Lake Thun and then over the glacier. To see these pristine mountains from above is a truly unforgettable experience.”
- Bring your camera, a coat, sunglasses and waterproof shoes
- Please follow the instructions of your knowledgeable pilot
- A helicopter can carry a maximum of five people; a plane can carry a maximum of seven