Outdoor Interlaken offers you an unforgettable snowshoe experience in the picturesque winter landscape of the Bernese Oberland. Embark on a glorious snowshoe hike with a panoramic view of the imposing mountains in the company of a trained guide. The pick-up service makes it easy to start your trip from Interlaken.
Explore this magical wintry world and escape the hustle and bustle of your everyday life on a leisurely snowshoe hike with a local guide. Various routes lead through the stunning natural idyll of the Lombachalp moorland, circling Isenfluh and taking in the Lobhornhütte, passing tranquil forests, snowy alpine meadows and open plateaux along the way. There is also a breathtaking panorama of the Alpine peaks – the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Equipped with snowshoes and poles, you trudge through the deep, fluffy snow. On the way you enjoy a leisurely picnic amid the winter landscape and warm yourself up with a cup of hot tea. The half-day tour is an unforgettable experience for young and old alike. No previous experience is required. Your adventure begins at your hotel in Interlaken or an agreed meeting point. Guaranteed fun and magical moments in a stunning mountain idyll.
Your highlights at a glance
- Guided snowshoe tour with a professional guide
- Discover the untouched winter landscape on snowshoes
- Majestic views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and the surrounding mountains
- Pick-up service at your hotel in Interlaken or an agreed meeting point
- Recharge your batteries with snacks and drinks on the way
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“The pick-up service was great. My friends and I were picked up from our hostel. After a short journey , we started our snowshoe adventure at Isenfluh. The views were absolutely stunning and the tour was a real experience.”
- The tour operates from the end of November to the beginning of April, depending on snow conditions
- Registration required
- Minimum age: 8; children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Included in the price: professional guide, pick-up service, snowshoes, hiking boots, transport, cable car ticket, snacks and drinks
- Bring the following with you: warm winter sports clothing, ski gloves, sunglasses, camera, sunscreen
- Range of tours lasting 3-6 hours to suit different fitness levels, including transport