Take time to relax in Oberhofen Lido, either in the warm rays of the sun or shaded by the trees. Need to cool down? The cool, clear waters of the lake refresh you on a warm summer’s day, while your gaze wanders over Lake Thun to the Oberland Alps.
Oberhofen Lido is situated next to the boat harbour. The 5 m high diving platform invites you to jump into Lake Thun. Swim to the floating platform and let the sun dry you. Entry to Oberhofen Lido is free of charge, as is the superb view of the mountains. If all that swimming has given you an appetite, how about a summer salad or a homemade burger made from local ingredients? Enjoy tasty, high-quality food in the restaurant or rent a Stand Up Paddle Board and enjoy the peace and quiet on the lake. For children, there’s a trampoline and a children’s swimming pool with a small slide.
Your highlights at a glance
- Lakeside lido with separate pool for non-swimmers, children’s pool, restaurant and sunbathing lawn
- Floating platform, 5 m high diving platform and trampoline
- Celebrate outdoors
- Stand-up paddle board hire in collaboration with Honu SUP
- Free admission
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"In Oberhofen Lido, being surrounded by the mountains and the clear lake always makes me feel safe and far removed from the stresses of everyday life."
- Pack your swimsuits
- Don’t forget sun protection
- Please note the seasonal opening hours from May to September