Outdoor Interlaken offers you an unforgettable sledging experience in the wonderful snow-covered winter landscape around the idyllic mountain village of Isenfluh. Embark on a night-time sledge ride with the moon and stars illuminating the piste in the company of a trained guide. The pick-up service makes it easy to start your trip from Interlaken.
Your adventure starts in Interlaken, where you are collected at an agreed meeting point or straight from your accommodation. It’s only a short trip to the idyllic mountain village of Isenfluh. From here, glide across the white landscape in a cable car to Sulwald. Experience the magic of a winter’s night in the Bernese Oberland. A professional guide will give you some important instructions for your one-hour sledging experience. The descent leads through snow-covered forests and past a frozen waterfall. You sledge back down into the valley under the twinkling star-filled sky, admiring the views of the moonlit mountain landscape as you go. After your adventure you will enjoy a typical Swiss dinner in a local restaurant. Guaranteed fun and magical moments in a stunning mountain idyll.
Your highlights at a glance
- Night sledging with a professional guide
- 4.6 km descent by starlight
- An unforgettable experience in a snow-covered landscape
- Pick-up service from your hotel in Interlaken or an agreed meeting point
- Traditional Swiss dinner
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“My friends and I really appreciated being picked up straight from our hostel. It was only a short trip to Isenfluh, where our night-time sledging adventure began. The white, snow-covered fir trees sparkled in the starlight. It was amazing!”
- The tour operates from the end of November to the beginning of April, depending on snow conditions
- Registration required
- Minimum age: 10; children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Included in the price: professional guides, pick-up service, sledge, transport, cable car ticket
- Bring the following with you: warm, waterproof winter clothing and footwear, ski gloves
- Duration: 3.5 hrs incl. transport and dinner, 2.5 hr without dinner, 1 hr sledging