Are you a lover of all kinds of water sports? Mountainsurf is the first port of call for any water sports fan. Rent a motor boat, paddle on a stand-up paddleboard or glide across Lake Thun in a kayak. Brush up your paddle technique and work your muscles on a guided surf skiing or SUP tour.
The Mountainsurf water sports centre is located in Neuhaus, only a few minutes by bus or car from Interlaken. Admire the sunset on the lake on an evening pedalo trip, a stand-up paddleboard, a kayak or a rowing boat. Would you prefer something a bit more active? Take an exhilarating surf skiing tour of the surroundings from the water, or captain the rudder of a rented motor boat. Complete a summer of adventures with a game of beach volleyball on the banks of Lake Thun.
Your highlights at a glance
- Situated just a short drive from Interlaken
- Stunning views of the Niesen and the nearby mountain peaks
- Rent a pedalo, stand-up paddleboard, kayak or rowing boat
- Discover Lake Thun on a rented motor boat
- Book a guided SUP or surf skiing tour
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way
Personal tip"Be the captain for once! Exploring the waters of Lake Thun under your own steam in a motor boat was a sensational experience that I definitely want to repeat with my friends as soon as possible!"
- Check the seasonal opening hours from May to October
- Some water sports activities are only available in good weather
- No driving licence is required to rent a motor boat