This well maintained Minigolf Open Standard course is located in picturesque Spiez Bay and offers a mix of traditional minigolf and golf. Play on the courses, some up to 21 m long, with a real golf club. A series of obstacles make it tricky for you to hit the ball straight into the hole. Playing on the 18-hole course with putting green is a real delight.
Enjoy a round of Minigolf Open Standard in Spiez Bay with your friends or family. The combination of traditional minigolf and golf requires plenty of skill, accuracy and the utmost concentration. But the emphasis here is on having fun. Grab a ball and a real golf club and head out onto the 18-hole course with putting green. The aim of the game is to use the golf club to hit the golf ball into the holes on the 6 to 21 m long courses with as few strokes as possible. The courses are dotted with obstacles, making it hard to sink your ball into the holes. How many strokes will it take? After the game you can freshen up with a soft drink in the beach bistro or jump into Lake Thun to cool off. Enjoy the wonderful atmosphere on the lake shore and admire the impressive natural scenery that surrounds you.
Your highlights at a glance
- 18-hole course with putting green right beside deep-blue Lake Thun
- Combination of minigolf and golf, a fun experience for young and old alike
- Selection of 6 to 21 m long courses
- Variety of leisure activities available in Spiez Bay
- Refreshments available in the Pura Vida kiosk and various restaurants nearby
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“The minigolf is in a delightfully picturesque setting. The view across shimmering Lake Thun was the icing on the cake for this amazing experience. The 21 m course is impressive.”
- Open all year round, check for seasonal opening times
- Clubs and balls are dispensed at different locations depending on the season, check with providers in advance
- Groups can book the venue outside standard opening times