Fancy a dip in Lake Thun? At the Leissigen Lido you can relax on the sunbathing lawn at the lakeside, then take a refreshing dip. The lido is also perfect for events, concerts and aperitifs.
Leissigen Lido is child-friendly, situated directly on Lake Thun and has an area for non-swimmers as well as a floating platform in the lake with a diving board. Families can also make use of a toddlers’ pool, a slide and a sandpit. There are comfortable changing rooms and lockers for your valuables. Would you like to play a game of table tennis, go stand-up paddleboarding or hire a pedalo? Leissigen Lido offers all of these activities. The lido is also ideal for events such as concerts and drinks parties. Enjoy an aperitif in the Badi-Beizli bar and watch the spectacular sunset over Lake Thun.
Your highlights at a glance
- Lakeside lido with beautiful sunsets on Lake Thun
- Sunbathing lawn, non-swimmers’ area in the lake and toddlers’ pool
- Slide, sandpit, table tennis and floating platform with diving board
- Pedalo and stand-up paddleboard hire
- Celebrate parties or organise an aperitif in the lido on Lake Thun
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"I love relaxing in the little lido in the evening and watching the sun set over the lake. It doesn’t get any more romantic than that!"
- Pack your swimsuits
- Don’t forget sun protection
- Bring money for the entrance fee: Adults: CHF 4.00, Children: CHF 2.50, Students/AHV: CHF 3.00