How was the stone circle at «Stonehenge» made? Just how were the pyramids built? These questions and many more are discussed in a series of themed pavilions that take you on an adventurous trip into a world of mystery. Another park highlight is the 360-degree Panorama Show devoted to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch. The park is also a great place for kids, with bouncy castles, slides, trampolines and more.
Are you ready to face the biggest puzzles on earth? Then visit Erich von Däniken’s Mystery World, where multimedia shows, presentations and exhibitions detail a whole host of mysteries. Familiarise yourself with the culture of the Mayan peoples, and embark on a Mission to Mars in the Game & Fun zone. Then sit back and savour the 360-degree Panorama Show, featuring images of the UNESCO World Heritage site of Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch; the magnetic mountain landscape will captivate you. With several barbecue points and picnic sites in the park, visitors are guaranteed a memorable visit.
Play at Mysty Land
Fun is assured in this paradise for children, where slides, bouncy castles, trampolines, climbing towers and a ballpool promise ample amusement. Whether playing outside in the sun or indoors when it’s raining, your children will enjoy themselves whatever the weather.
Your highlights at a glance
- Shows and themed pavilions on the mysteries of our world
- Numerous attractions and adventures in the Game & Fun zone
- Barbecue points and picnic sites
- 360-degree Panorama Show devoted to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch
- Indoor and outdoor play areas for children
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"The show on the Bernese Oberland and the themed pavilions were very impressive. In fact, the whole park is something I will remember – and Mysty Land was a thrill for the kids."
- Due to the current situation, the Jungfrau Park will remain closed in summer 2020. This concerns the segments Mystery World, Swiss Alps, Game & Fun and the lectures by Erich von Däniken. The children's paradise Mysty Land is open with adjusted opening hours.
- Take note of seasonal opening times
- Wheelchair-friendly park
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Parking available nearby