Play golf – with a difference. When you play urban Golf, you don’t need chequered trousers or a perfect green – all you need is some imagination and creativity to play anywhere. Take the opportunity to enjoy an unconventional indoor golf experience in the Bernese Oberland. Whatever the weather, you will be free to practise your swings on the creative urban golf course at JungfrauPark in Interlaken.
Playing golf can really be an adventure. In contrast to traditional golf, you don’t need a course licence, experience or a big budget to play urban golf. Enjoy a straightforward game with friends or team-mates, or challenge a family member to a duel. JungfrauPark in Interlaken promises a creative golf experience for people of all ages. The point of urban golf is to steer the ball to a target in as few shots as possible on one of nine courses. Along the way, everyday objects serve as obstacles, aids or targets. In this game, there are no limits to the imagination – and the unique backdrop of JungfrauPark helps to ensure an unforgettable experience. The snack bar and Swiss Chalet Restaurant offer culinary sustenance, serving up welcome refreshments after a nerve-jangling round of golf. Individual packages inclusive of catering can be put together for groups on request.
Your highlights at a glance
- Experience indoor urban golf exclusively in Interlaken
- Fun and games with friends and family, whatever the weather
- Eat at the Swiss Chalet Restaurant or the snack bar (note opening times)
- Indoor urban golf is also a team sport
- Combine your urban golf experience with other activities in the vicinity
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way
Personal tip«I had no idea what to expect from urban golf. The creatively designed course soon captivated the imagination of myself and my family, and we enjoyed a wonderful afternoon full of variety.
- Check the opening times
- Offer applies to groups of up to four persons; larger groups possible on request
- Golf clubs and balls issued from the snack bar
- Book in advance to reserve your slot
- Allow 1 –1 1/2 hours for a game and dress warmly (rooms not heated)
- Site served by local buses, free parking spaces available