Hang gliding over Interlaken, you’ll feel as if you have wings. Experience total joy as you fly over Interlaken, admiring its alpine and lake landscapes. You will be accompanied by a professional tandem pilot.
The Hang Gliding Interlaken tandem pilot picks you up either at the landing site in the centre of Interlaken or at the train station. You then take the bus together to the take-off site in Beatenberg, where the hang glider is prepared for take-off. After a pre-flight briefing, it’s time to get going. Once in the air, you will enjoy wonderful views of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz as well as the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. The flight lasts about 10 to 20 minutes, followed by a gentle landing on wheels in Interlaken. It’s an experience that will leave you with great memories for a long time to come.
Your highlights at a glance
- 10-20-minute hang glider flight with breathtaking views of the lakes and mountains
- A video or photos of your tandem flight are available for purchase
- Experienced, friendly tandem pilots ensure a safe hang glider flight
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I can recommend an early morning flight in the spring, because there’s a particularly good atmosphere at that time.”
- Maximum weight: 95 kg
- Wear appropriate footwear and long trousers
- Children aged 6 or above can fly with us
- Flights are available from April to November