Learn to ski and snowboard in the delightful Habkern ski resort. Professional guides from the local ski school will teach you everything you need to know. Find out more about the range of guided snowshoe tours and cross-country skiing taster courses available at Lombachalp.
Would you like to learn to ski or snowboard? The experienced snowboard and skiing instructors at Habkern ski school are there to help you take your first bends, curves and turns on the slopes. During the lesson you’ll be given valuable tips and tricks that will help you to improve your technique. Picturesque Habkern ski resort is in the mountain village of the same name and is an ideal training ground for young and old alike. Ride the ski lift to access four carefully-prepared natural pistes. There’s also a children’s winter paradise with snow carousel, magic carpet and character course, the perfect place to teach kids how to ski or snowboard in a fun way. As well as skiing and snowboarding lessons, you can also book cross-country skiing taster courses and guided snowshoe tours on Lombachalp. Discover the comprehensive range of courses available at Habkern ski school.
Your highlights at a glance
- Learn to ski and snowboard in a stunning setting
- Experienced and motivated snow sports instructors
- Small, excellent ski resort with four carefully-prepared natural snow pistes
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I booked several days of skiing lessons for myself and my family at Habkern ski school. A motivated ski instructor taught us the skiing essentials. We’ll never forget this winter sports holiday in idyllic Habkern.”
- Enquire about available courses and their schedule
- Snow sports lessons by appointment only
- Bring your own winter sports equipment or enquire about rentals in advance
- Helmet strongly recommended
- Wear winter sports gear