Relax in the silence of nature while fishing and gold panning. In the beautiful Grabenmühle nature park near Sigriswil you can discover fish, alpacas, deer, mouflon sheep and other small animals. End the day on a culinary note with freshly served fish and tasty homemade desserts.
Enjoy a day of different experiences in the magnificent natural landscape of the Grabenmühle Sigriswil. Test your patience while fishing at the idyllic pond and try your luck at gold panning. You’re guaranteed to find gold in the beautifully landscaped gold mine. Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the trout pond, and watch the deer, alpacas, mouflon sheep and other animals in the nature park. Fresh fish and other regional delicacies are served in the Grabenmühle’s cosy garden restaurant. There are also four barbecue areas on the grounds, the perfect spot for some rest and relaxation. A children's playground with a covered wagon and an watch tower will give little ones a taste of the Wild West.
Your highlights at a glance
- License-free angling for char, salmon, brook and rainbow trout
- Find flecks of gold while gold panning
- Spectacular nature park with deer, alpacas and other animals
- Fresh fish sold on site
- Spend time in the cosy garden restaurant and barbecue area
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"After some successful fishing in the natural pond we enjoyed the freshly grilled trout over the fire. My friends and I spent an unforgettable day at the Grabenmühle.”
- Closed Mondays
- Hiking options over the panoramic Sigriswil suspension bridge
- Parking available in Sigriswil village