The attractive 18-hole golf course challenges your skills, the power of your driving and your accuracy in idyllic surroundings with wonderful views of the imposing mountains. Enjoy a game of golf on a picturesque course that extends along Lake Thun’s Weissenau nature reserve in Interlaken-Unterseen. You’ll enjoy your game all the more in the stunning natural surroundings.
Interlaken-Unterseen is one of Switzerland’s most varied golfing landscapes. Perfect your handicap between Lakes Brienz and Thun in a beautiful natural idyll. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Bernese Oberland mountain peaks. Playing golf surrounded by beautiful Alpine foothills and the Weissenau nature reserve is an unforgettable experience. The club’s facilities include a putting green, a short game area for pitching and chipping and a driving range. The on-site pro shop sells suitable clothing and state-of-the-art golf equipment – in short, everything you need to play golf. If necessary, you can also hire golf clubs and take advantage of reasonably priced offers for beginners. Enjoy a refreshing drink or delicious specialities in the clubhouse restaurant. Would you like to learn how to play golf? If so, why not book a lesson with a professional golf instructor and learn some of the game’s secrets?
Your highlights at a glance
- Attractive championship course surrounded by a beautiful nature reserve
- Imposing, panoramic views of the surrounding mountains
- Pro shop with the latest golf equipment and clothing situated at the entrance
- Golf lessons bookable on request
- Charming restaurant in which to enjoy culinary highlights
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I observed wild animals and birds in the beautiful nature reserve surrounding the golf course. I really enjoyed the wonderful combination of golf and nature.”
- The golf course is open from the end of March to mid-November; check opening times
- The restaurant is open from the beginning of March to mid-December
- Guest players must obtain permission to play and comply with the club’s conditions
- Observe the etiquette and rules of the R & A Golf Club of St. Andrews and the Golfclub Interlaken-Unterseen
- Keep to your reserved playing times and time limits