For a dose of pure relaxation, why not combine a trip to the snowy Diemtigtal Nature Park with some winter sport? Don your snowshoes and explore the pristine natural landscape, or ski and snowboard across Grimmialp. At the Erb Sport sports shop, you can hire all the right gear.
Go on a snowshoe hike through tranquil forests or glide across snowy Alpine meadows on cross-country skis. Grimmialp in the Diemtigtal Nature Park offers up a world of adventure in the snow. At the Erb Sport sports shop, which can be found next to the Grimmialpbergbahnen base station, you can hire all the gear you need for the winter sport of your choice. Nordic and cross-country skis, snowboards, helmets, sledges and snowshoes are all available for hire. The shop’s professional advisers help you find what you need quickly, meaning you’ll be ready to hit the slopes in no time. Soothe your soul on a relaxing snowshoe hike or spend the day skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing on Grimmialp.
Your highlights at a glance
- Hire skis, snowboards, sledges, snowshoes or cross-country skis
- They can be hired next to the Grimmialpbergbahnen base station
- Professional advice and high-quality equipment
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“The helpful advice and rapid service I got from Erb Sport was excellent. My experience snowshoeing across the Diemtigtal Nature Park in the magnificent winter landscape will stay with me forever.”
- Please make a note of Erb Sport’s opening hours
- During the Grimmialpbergbahnen winter season, hire is available daily
- If you’re unsure about snow conditions, please phone for operating data and piste information
- Wear winter sportswear and appropriate, sturdy shoes
- Take a day pack, picnic and sun cream if needed