As you cross-country ski in Diemtigtal Nature Park, snow-covered forests, mountain streams and snowy meadows will be your constant companions. Decide where you want to start your cross-country skiing experience on the cross-country trail between Schwenden and Zwischenflüh.
Whether you skate or classic ski, in Diemtigtal Nature Park you’ll find a 22 km long network of cross-country skiing trails with different difficulty levels and starting points. Would you like to get close to nature and try this winter sport? Book a professional cross-country skiing lesson. You can hire cross-country skiing equipment in the sport shops Erb Sport or Stucki Sport. Leave your day-to-day life behind, enjoy the fresh air and glide through the Diemtigtal on cross-country skis surrounded by snow-covered mountain peaks.
Your highlights at a glance
- 22 km of classic cross-country trails and skating pistes
- Cross-country skiing through snow-covered forests and past mountain streams, surrounded by mountains
- Book a professional cross-country skiing lesson
- Different starting points between Zwischenflüh and Schwenden
- Hire cross-country skiing equipment in the sport shops Erb Sport or Stucki Sport
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“René, the trail instructor, gave me an introductory cross-country skiing lesson. I can highly recommend this to anyone who would like to try out this fascinating winter sport.”
- Check weather and trail conditions in advance
- Beginners should book a cross-country skiing lesson
- Consider buying a cross-country ski pass or buy a cross-country ski ticket
- Check sports shop opening hours if you’re hiring cross-country skis