Set off on a morning trip through the idyllic Suldtal. Walk along rocky paths, through deep green forests and across colourful alpine meadows. Encounter fascinating and diverse alpine flora in the heart of the Bernese Oberland.
Are you interested in the diverse range of flora to be found in the Alps? On selected dates in June, July and August, Aeschi Tourism offers guided botanical excursions into the beautiful and wild Suldtal led by Niklaus Roder. The excursion starts at 9.00h at the car park in Aeschiried, from where you will travel by car to the furthermost end of the Suldtal. On a rocky and at times steep path you will hike through forests and over alpine meadows to discover well-known and rare flowers and plants.
Your highlights at a glance
- Learn about alpine flora
- Discover rare flowers and plants
- Excursion led by an expert guide
- Relax and unwind in the natural idyll of the Suldtal
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I was amazed at the variety of flowers and herbs. But the best part was getting a close look at a newt.”
- Sign up at Aeschi Tourism by 17.00h the day before the trip
- Excursion requires sure-footedness on rocky mountain paths
- Visitors should bring their PanoramaCard Thunersee
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring rain gear and sun protection
- The excursion lasts around three hours