A boat trip is an unforgettable experience. Hire a motorboat and glide over the glittering water in the sun. Explore the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz together with your family or friends.
Spend an unforgettable summer’s day out on the water with your family or friends. Just in front of the train station, not far from Brienz Dorf boat station, pedalos, rowing boats and motorboats can be hired from the boat hire point in Brienz. Choose your own course as captain and explore the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz. Motorboats can be sailed without a boat licence; after a short training session, you’ll be able to sail them unaccompanied. Enjoy the feel of the wind in your hair and admire the impressive mountain landscape and its reflection as you glide across the water.
Your highlights at a glance
- Captain a motorboat (no boat license needed)
- Pedalos or rowing boats for three to five people
- Located at Brienz train station / boat station
- Unique natural scenery and majestic mountain panorama
- Discover hidden stretches of the shoreline and bays
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“Sailing past the roaring waters of the Giessbach is an experience I’ll never forget.”
- Check the opening times before your visit
- Remember your sun cream and bathing costume
- Cash only: there is a cash machine by the train station