Raise the anchor, cast off and simply relax. Take a picturesque cruise on the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz. The majestic mountain sides and idyllic stretches of the riverbank make for the perfect natural surroundings. Glide across the lake’s waters on the boat and recharge your energy in the sunshine. Ahoy there!
Let the wind blow through your hair, feel the sun on your face and hear the lapping of the waves. A cruise on the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz will allow you to truly relax and let the passing beauty of nature work its magic. On the way, the captain repeatedly steers the boat towards the jetties of picturesque villages. If you’re hungry or thirsty, why not enjoy some refreshments in the on-board restaurant? The cruise takes you past beautiful landscapes, a mysterious island and the mighty thundering Giessbach waterfall. The deep turquoise colour of Lake Brienz is particularly impressive.
Take a cruise for two, alone, with family or with friends. Take advantage of unique offers to experience unforgettable moments on the lake at any time of the year. A highlight on Lake Brienz is a trip on the nostalgic paddle steamer “Lötschberg”.
Your highlights at a glance
- Relax on the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz
- Mountain panoramas and the beauty of nature from the water
- Nostalgic trips on the steamboat “Lötschberg”
- Refreshments available in the on-board restaurant
- Unforgettable special and evening trips available
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“The boat is the best way to see the Giessbach Falls. I love watching the thundering waterfall plunging into the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz.”
- Boats operate on Lake Brienz daily from April to October
- Consult the timetable
- Tickets available at the Tourist Office, at the jetties and on board the boats
- Point-to-point journeys, half-day or full-day excursions available
As a result of COVID-19, we anticipate possible restrictions or closures of the provider. Details can be found directly on the provider's website