Beatenberg Panoramic Indoor Pool has a unique view of the Bernese Alps, and the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau peaks in particular. Relax and soak up the view of snow-covered mountain peaks as you bathe and swim. Children will love games afternoon held every Wednesday.
Beatenberg Panoramic Indoor Pool has a spacious three-lane, 25 m long swimming pool heated to 28 degrees. Swim some energetic lengths or relax as you move your body to float in the water. Gaze across the spectacular mountain scenery and recover from a busy day of snow sports or hiking. There are two hot-water days each week, with the pool heated to 32 degrees on Thursdays and 30 degrees every Friday. Fancy a family outing to Beatenberg Panoramic Indoor Pool? Every Wednesday, children can let off steam as they spend a fun afternoon playing with water toys. Satisfy your hunger and enjoy a refreshing drink in the small kiosk with seating. And for to truly wind down in peace and quiet, try the Finnish sauna with herbal infusions, the steam bath and the relaxation room.
Your highlights at a glance
- Stunning views of the surrounding mountain peaks
- 25 m long swimming pool with three lanes
- Two hot-water days each week, on Thursdays and Fridays
- Especially for children: games afternoon with water toys every Wednesday
- Chill out and enjoy some quiet time in the Finnish sauna, steam bath and relaxation room
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “After a long day of skiing I enjoyed a well-deserved rest when I went swimming at Beatenberg Panoramic Indoor Pool. The name is well-deserved. You can enjoy an amazing view from the pool.”
- Open from Tuesday to Sunday, closed Mondays
- Sauna and steam bath use by advance reservation only
- Check opening hours
- Various courses can be booked at Beatenberg Panoramic Indoor Pool
- Bring your swimsuit and shower toiletries with you