Do you enjoy being in the mountains? In winter, BERGFALKE Alpine School in Thun offers expertly guided snowshoe, freeride and skiing tours. In summer, set off on alpine tours or go glacier trekking with mountain guides. From canyoning to sailing and climbing, BERGFALKE Alpine School has it all.
BERGFALKE Alpine School offers the very best in mountain and outdoor experiences. Discover the Bernese Oberland on a snowshoe, skiing or snowboarding tour and glide your way through the powdery snow. Explore the mountains on a guided hike over a glacier or on a climbing trip. How about a spot of family climbing on the Stockhorn or ice climbing in winter? The igloo course is a truly special experience. Learn how to build your own igloo with a snow saw and the spend the night inside.
Your highlights at a glance
- Guided snowshoe, freeride and skiing tours
- Alpine tours and glacier trekking
- Build your own igloo and spend the night inside
- Climbing, family climbing and ice climbing
- Wide range of training courses available in winter and summer
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “I can really recommend family climbing on the Stockhorn. We spent an energetic and varied day climbing together as a family.”
- Sign up for tours in advance
- Wear weather-appropriate sports clothing
- Ask about the equipment you need to bring and prepare in advance